Frind Estate Winery Big Red

Frind Estate Winery Big Red

West Kelowna Canada
Regular price $23.99
+ 5% GST + 10% Liquor Tax + $0.10 deposit

This medium-bodied, Merlot dominant blend with aromas of wild violet pair seamlessly with dark cherry, cassis, red licorice and vanilla on the palate. Similar to the 2018 vintage, we’ve used both French and American oak to age the wine with 80% of this oak being neutral and the other 20% new.

Varietals: Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Syrah

  • 14 Day Free Returns
  • Low stock - 2 items left
Frind Estate Winery Big Red

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Recently viewed